Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

CTMH Penelope & Spring Critters

Four Fun and "Cutsie" Cards 

Not normally my style of card I know, but, I just could not resist playing with this adorable stamp set. C1683 Spring Critters.  The stamp set coordinates with Z3207 Thin Cuts.  The sentiments included with the stamp set  are terrific for all sorts of occassions.

Spring Critters Card Set.
For the first two cards I decide to experiment with masking to have trios of cute little chicks and three fat frogs. The images were coloured with Water Colour Pencils and mounted on various mats using paper from the bright and cheery Penelope Paper Packet. Many people have used the Chicken and Bunny stamps for Easter Cards and there is a Happy Easter sentiment included with the set.



Three little chicks lined up and marching with a banner



Three fat Frogs arranged on top of the banner.


A cheeky trio of Foxes were fussy cut peering from their den was as cute as I could manage.  
I am still coming to terms with the "Fox Fad", and trying not to think about
the damage this introduced pest does to our native wildlife.


A bunch of bunnies up to no good!


No comments: